Originally built to house the University's Dental School, Seeler's handsome, red, design marks the shift towards the medieval past that would characterize the campus under Provost Charles Custis Harrison. In 1969, it was renovated to accommodate School of Arts and Sciences programs, including the Institute for Environmental Studies.
Building Code: 215
Gross Area (sq. ft.): 65,683
Year Built: 1895
Architect: Edgar V. Seeler / Sabatino & Associates
Addition Year: 1969
Trustee Date: 11/10/67
Other Name: F. V. Hayden Building, Old Fine Arts, Dental Hall, School of Architecture