Originally the home of utopian industrialist Samuel Fels, this handsome Georgian house is part of a mansion group on Walnut Street that recalls the early twentieth century character of the region before Penn's post war growth, altered in 1921 by Magaziner &, Eberhard and enlarged with the Annex by Barney and Banwell in 1956.
Building Code: 145
Year Built: 1907/1921
Trustee Date: 3/13/70
Other Name: Leadership Hall, Fels Institute of Government, Robert and Penny Fox Family Pavilion