The Duhring Wing is a six-story addition to the Furness Building of rectangular plan. The Wing is lit by slim vertical windows on all floors. The windows are grouped on the east and west facades in triplets flanked by pairs. A crown of the building is defined by a terra cotta cornice above the top story. A parapet with battlement‑like sections continues the ornament of the original building's tower. The north and south facades feature buttresses which rise to the fourth floor. The entire interior was rebuilt with the removal of the library in the 1960s and the conversion of the building to offices.
Building Code: 120
Gross Area (sq. ft.): 21,227
Year Built: 1931
Architect: Furness, Evans & Co./Suer, Livingston & Demas
Addition Year: 1964
Trustee Date: 12/14/14
Other Name: Duhring Wing of the Furness Building
Wellman, Jr., Karl M.